Customer Service Representative (8819 )
Optima Graphics is seeking an Account Coordinator. The primary responsibility of an Account Coordinator is to remove the customer’s chaos and to create an environment that is professional and beneficial to the customer by providing support, product recommendations, product and service pricing, scheduling ship dates, and providing proofs. A major responsibility is to problem solve & trouble shoot every project to eliminate issues by educating the customer on their options and/or solving any problems that can occur after the project has been provided to the customer.
A candidate must be able to work and communicate internally with co-workers within the Service department as well as all departments within the organization to ensure everyone is educated in what the customer wants/needs.
- Ability to ensure a positive ordering experience for all customers
- Communication with customers via phone and email
- Gather and organize order details from the customer
- Client education of products and processes
- Heavy phone and email communication
- Issue identification, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
- Heavy interactions with internal department and our Sales Force
- 2+ years customer experience
- Proficient on a PC
- Minimum typing speed of 40 WPM
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritize workload effectively
- Experience in the commercial printing industry a plus
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
OPTIMA GRAPHICS is a premier supplier of grand format graphics, creativity and fabrication to the event and trade show industry. Optima has over two decades of experience crafting graphics and related exhibit products.
For more information, please visit our website: www.optimagfx.com