Shipping and Receiving Clerk (7693 )
Stock Clerk II (Key Workflow Position)
The Occasions Group - Texas, is looking for an energetic and quality driven team member to join our warehouse team as a Stock Clerk II. This position will take a leadership role in the timely supply of product and materials to the production areas. They will accurately record materials retrieved from the warehouse and also materials entered into inventory. Audit inventory based on SOP's. Accurately punch retrieved finished product materials out of the AS400 system. Conduct accurate inventories of all materials as required.
The Hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, some evenings and weekends required.
- Complete inventory audits
- To fill all material request forms in a timely manner, accurately retrieving the proper stock or material and quantity of that material.
- To accurately pull stock or material for all job tickets in a timely manner.
- To accurately record all material transactions on the proper warehouse forms.
- To assist the warehouse supervisor with the monthly inventory of the books and materials, pre-prints, house cartons, the book parts inventory, the completed book inventories; ensuring accurate counts.
- Manages department workflow and daily activities
- Ensures compliance with Warehouse SOP’s
- Ensures safety rules adherence
- Maintains recordkeeping
- Interacts with peers and customer service personnel to ensure service level agreements are met
- Lift boxes and materials for distribution.
- Must have the ability to lift 50 Lbs. on a regular basis.
- Warehouse Experience Required
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment
- Computer proficiency required
- Leadership experience required
- Must be able to set goals and make plans for department
How to apply
Visit Compass – Career Opportunities