Virtual Principal Engineer (8770 )
- 8a – 5p M-F
- Leading technology projects and initiatives with multiple customers.
- Ensuring best practices are met and developing processes to ensure continual education across all project teams.
- Will be involved in tactical activities, such as design and development, in each project they are assigned.
- Be a lead in communication and execution with development teams and our customers. In addition, this individual must be prepared to present their efforts to multiple audiences.
- Minimum 7 years engineering experience, with expert level experience in at least one of the following areas:
- C#, .NET, ASP.NET
- SQL Server, ADO.NET, noSQL
- Expertise in common development best practices.
- Experience in fast paced Agile Scrum environments
- Understanding & implementation of automated test processes
- Knowledge of project management processes
- Fluent in Mandarin
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, provides innovative products, technologies and services that focus on the evolving needs – personal and business – of more than half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers around the world. With more than 80 domestic and foreign subsidiaries, Taylor is recognized as one of the top 3 graphics communications companies in North America, delivering what matters most to its customers.