Maintenance Technician (8670 )
Taylor Communications is seeking a Maintenance Technician to work in our Coldwater, Ohio location. The position is responsible for repairs and maintaining of machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, printing presses, conveyor systems, and production machines by performing the following duties.
- Monday – Friday and scheduled Saturdays
- 1st shift 7:00 am – 3:00 pm, overtime as required.
- Observes, diagnoses, troubleshoots, and repairs printing equipment, press parts, electrical problems and other equipment throughout the facility.
- Sets up and operates drills, lathes, grinders, welders, and other necessary tools and equipment to make and repair presses and component parts.
- Initiates purchase orders for items necessary to repair or replace component parts or other related equipment.
- Performs various preventive maintenance functions on equipment on a scheduled basis in an attempt to maintain equipment and prevent breakdowns.
- Maintain attendance according to facility guidelines as well as be able to work constructively with co-workers, supervisors, vendors, etc. in performing daily responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is necessary
- Ability to read, interpret, and decipher general written instructions from documents such as work orders, parts orders, safety regulations, operating procedures, or other job specific written documents. Ability to speak and communicate effectively with fellow employees.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Must be able to clear DOJ background screen for RX Security Printers
- Previous machine maintenance experience
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.