Material Handler/Warehouse (7706 )
Taylor Communications is seeking a Warehouse Associate to work in our Dallas, Texas location. The position is responsible for receiving incoming raw materials, maintain accurate receiving (including records in Baan operating system), and deliver raw materials to production floor.
- Monday – Friday
- 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Unload/Stage incoming shipments with various Material Handling Equipment (MHE).
- Prepare/breakdown inbound shipment for accuracy validation.
- Put away of product into correct locations via MHE.
- Pull orders accurately via paper/electronic orders via MHE.
- Operate forklift and/or related material moving equipment to designated areas.
- Perform general warehouse housekeeping including sweeping, mopping, emptying trash containers, etc.
- Follow all safety procedures in operating equipment and performance of job duties
- High School Diploma/GED
- Prior warehouse/receiving experience
- Ability to safely operate a forklift and use a computer operating system to track inventory
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language (verbal and written)
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work as a team member and independently
- Flexibility to perform a variety of job assignments
- Familiar with basic computer operations
- Math skills including addition, subtraction, fractions and decimals are required to follow instructions
- Ability and willingness to perform repetitive tasks
- Ability to follow safety procedures
- Ability to lift up to 65lbs.
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, stoop/bend, kneel, squat, reach for entire shift.
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Taylor Communications is a recognized leader in the healthcare, financial services, retail and industrial markets. With over a century of expertise and a solutions-driven portfolio, the company helps its customers advance their reputations through improved communication with consumers, patients, employees and other stakeholders.
As a foundation for success, the Taylor Communications Advantage includes our affiliation with Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S., as well as one of the top 3 personalized marketing solutions providers in North America. A forward-thinking organization, our shared values and purpose of creating opportunity and security for our employees is at the core of everything we do. Taylor’s more than 80 affiliated companies with 12,000+ employees are located across North America, Europe, Bulgaria China, India, and the Philippines, and serve over half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers.
For more information, visit: www.taylorcommunications.com.