Financial Analyst III (R1568 )
As a Financial Analyst - Financial Planning and Analysis for Taylor Communications, you will be responsible for providing timely and accurate financial guidance and analytics to all levels of business unit management in order to provide financial guidance, strategic investment analysis and information to key decision-making in pursuit of the company’s financial and operational objectives.
- Support as a member of the financial management team in determination of strategic direction; investment opportunity identification and selection; monitoring and implementing corrective actions if needed to ensure financial and operational objectives are being achieved.
- Understands and facilitates the integration of business processes, people, and relevant technology, in order to identify, configure, and communicate useful information, and to provide practical business counsel to support project teams across the business unit and supporting shared services
- Conduct reviews of business processes to identify and improve non-value added practices.
- Provide management reports to multiple internal customers to help them better manage their areas of responsibility.
- Support development and distribution of all consolidated month-end P&L reporting
- Provide business/financial analysis and decision support that allows management to evaluate alternatives, make fact-based decisions, and evaluate the consequences of decisions.
- Develop and prepare month-end performance dashboard and present results to cross functional executive management team.
- Perform month-end billing & expense analysis in support of senior management, including variance analysis to forecast and budget.
- Assist operating facilities in translating financial results into actionable plans.
- Assist in development of annual operating plan and long-term forecasts.
- Perform special projects as needed.
- 5+ years of experience in accounting or financial planning and analysis within a progressive company or public accounting environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or related major
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate business processes in a broad context.
- Possess a consultative mindset that promotes improvements in operating effectiveness, efficiency and net income.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management to direct activities and obtain management's agreement when corrective action is required.
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple activities and shifting priorities under tight timeframes
- Self-starter who can manage projects so that areas of greatest risk are reviewed and issues are covered with management.
- Change agent focus.
- Ability to get results and can proactively and autonomously drive initiatives and projects from start to finish.
- Team player that thrives in both leadership and individual contributor assignments with ability to be an influential member of senior management team responsible for setting business strategies.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to drive issues to resolution.
- PC literate with a proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- CMA/CPA (working on exam)
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.