Materials Manager (8340 )
Taylor Communications is seeking a Materials Manager for our Dallas, TX location. The ideal candidates responsibilities include leading the facility front end functions, and is responsible for performance in Plant Delivery/On Time to Desired, managing optimal Scheduling/Lead Time performance, Inventory/Purchasing, and Customer Service functions.
- Monday – Friday (occasional Saturdays)
- 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Key member of leadership team able to contribute and promote ideas and concepts to improve service, cost, and quality supported by fact based data and analysis
- Provides leadership and guidance to production scheduling on all material flow issues to meet production schedules and customer requirements
- Direct and coordinate activities concerned with the operation of planning, scheduling, customer service within the company guidelines and policies. Ensure both the client Key Performance Indicators and expectations are met.
- Manage efficiency by staffing to meet the fluctuations in customer demands and programs.
- Manage performance on all programs to meet and exceed all expectations.
- Effectively recruits, hires, trains and retains associates.
- Identifies areas of opportunity within the teams(s) to develop and implement comprehensive improvement plans to meet customer requirements and center efficiencies.
- Coordination of information between internal departments to ensure that all client and company goals are being attained.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- PC and MS Office Software skills.
- Strong project management and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
- Problem solver; able to assess situation, prioritize quickly, communicate effectively, and make decisions.
- Exemplary analytical skills to identify and implement concepts to optimize performance.
- Previous experience managing exempt and non-exempt direct reports.
- Document Management Industry experience.
- Ability to travel on company business.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Seven years or more related experience and/or training in material management or customer service.
- Knowledge of ISO quality systems and auditing process.
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.