2nd Shift Equipment Operator I (R1627 )
Taylor Communications is seeking a Bindery Operator to work in our Jeffersonville, IN location. The position is responsible operating various machines and equipment used in binding and finishing printed documents, books and forms
- Monday - Friday and scheduled Saturdays
- 2:00 pm – 10:30 pm, overtime as required
- Operates equipment such as guillotine cutter, paper drill, poly-wrapper and other bindery equipment to trim, drill or other document finishing functions
- Ensure that all setups are made precisely.
- Make adjustments as needed to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Responsible for machine setups, quality inspections prior to and during run.
- Comply with all quality procedures
- Meet standard rate production expectations.
- Assisting with preventative maintenance of the equipment.
- Keep work area clean and organized in order to ensure a safe work environment.
- Willing to work weekends and overtime as required.
- Assist in other areas of production as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 + years’ experience with bindery equipment.
- Handle frequent interruptions yet remain focused with attention to details.
- Ability to read and follow written instructions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical operations to include addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and reading a ruler
- Collaborative working style and able to work with a variety of personalities, across multiple departments.
- Self-directed and self-motivated with a proven work ethic and ability to perform under pressure
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs.
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.