Delivery Truck Driver (8221 )
Curtis 1000 has an opportunity for an experienced Delivery Truck Driver to work with our Bloomington, IL printing facility. This position will work with our Shipping/Receiving and Fulfillment team to be the main courier of our printed materials.
- First Shift, 7am - 3pm
- Adheres to company safety rules and standards and reports issues or concerns to direct supervisor, safety or human resources.
- Works on a daily basis with outside vendors and internal staff to assist in completion of client projects
- Responsible for daily driving & fueling vehicles of multiple sizes.
- Ability to use and operate safely forklifts and pallet jacks on a regular basis
- Assists in band and wrap pallets for trucking.
- Responsible for loading and offloading trucks.
- Responsible for daily record keeping, including: mileage logs and maintaining GPS units.
- Weekly maintenance report of vehicles to Supervisor, to ensure proper maintenance is completed.
- Responsible for assisting in backfilling positions within the warehouse department when areas when short-handed
- HS Diploma/GED
- Clean 4 year driving record
- License certification
- Ability to drive both manual and auto-transmission
- Knowledge of the Central Illinois area necessary to complete the duties of the position.
- Ability to operate a forklift and pallet jack
- Ability to lift upwards of 50 pounds
- 2+ years of experience in Trucking, Shipping, Logistics, or Warehouse
- Commercial Driver’s License
- Able to work within a flexible schedule as customer requests may alter start and finish times.
- Excellent customer service, sense of urgency and follow-through, strong safety awareness, and an ability to work independently are a must for the position.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Exceptional communication skills: via email, phone and face-to-face clients both internal and external to the company
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Curtis 1000 is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.