Inside Sales Representative (R201 )
Curtis 1000 is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to coordinate internal activities related to the development, growth and retention of accounts. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with decision makers within these accounts. In addition, this position is responsible for processing transactional orders and closing new business and programs.
- Prospect and generate leads for new business opportunities. Grow business with existing accounts.
- Constantly communicate with all responsible parties within each company after the sale and delivery to create loyalty and ensure future orders.
- Maintain and grow a customer base and increase revenue by qualifying customer needs and recommending solutions in the form of high quality products and services.
- Identify future customers by cold calls, telephone contact, and referrals and create an opportunity for making a sales presentation to multiple users within the company.
- Spark interest for follow-up calls with samples and materials for testing and idea sharing.
- Build credibility through enthusiastic and positive selling techniques.
- Quote pricing to customers.
- Address “non-payment” or “late payment” issues with customers.
- Generate proper documents; request for estimate, return authorizations, order forms, formal quotes, specs, etc.
- Resolve customer complaint issues by interfacing with customers and plant personnel.
- Utilize the company CRM system to increase efficiency.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years of proven success in sales, sales support or customer service role
- Excellent communication skills are required; both written and verbal
- Project Management skills and business acumen are a must
- Ability to influence and close sales transactions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects; excellent project management skills
- Outstanding problem-solving and exceptional organizational skills
- Associate’s Degree
- Experience working within a CRM tool (preferably Salesforce)
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Curtis 1000, a business communications company, is as dedicated to our employees as they are to helping our clients express their uniqueness while improving their operational efficiency. Our direct marketing and communications process/print management solutions are individually tailored for each client to maximize results internally and in their markets.
Even as a 135 + year-old company Curtis 1000 feels brand new. Since we’ve always been about bringing value to our clients, we have armed ourselves with innovative ad-agency-quality ideas, invested in state-of-the-art technologies, and developed our capabilities to ensure implementation through just one supplier: Curtis 1000.
As a foundation for success, the Curtis 1000 advantage includes our affiliation with Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S., as well as one of the top-10 providers of personalized communications in North America. A forward-thinking organization, our shared values and purpose of creating opportunity and security for our employees is at the core of everything we do. Taylor’s more than 80 affiliated companies with 14,000+ employees are located across North America, China and Europe, and serve over half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers.
“Curtis 1000 is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.”