Senior Shipping Coodinator (6906 )
Corporate Graphics Commercial is seeking a senior shipping coordinator to assist in all shipping functions which include, but are not limited to quality control, checking in orders, boxing, labeling, and moving skids/parcels, all while maintaining excellent quality and production standards. You must be highly motivated with a great work ethic and work well individually and in a team setting. You must also be able to multi-task and work well in a fast paced environment.
- Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM. Overtime opportunities available.
- Perform quality control review of each order.
- Check-in orders.
- Aggregate and package/prepare orders for shipping via parcel and LTL carriers.
- Utilize PC-based systems to prepare shipping documents and labels.
- Maintain a clean working environment and maintain equipment needed to ship orders timely
- Follow safety requirements for the position
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- High school diploma/GED
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and meet set deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Basic computer knowledge required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a consistent basis
- Experience in Pick/Packing
- Experience with UPS and FedEx software
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a related environment
How to apply
This position is located at our office in North Mankato, Minnesota. If you meet the above requirements, please click on the apply button. You will then be asked to complete our application process, which will be provided to our hiring team for review. Only candidates who most closely match the requirements will be contacted. EOE
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
The history of Corporate Graphics Commercial dates back to 1989 when we began operations in our current location. Through the succeeding years, CGC has grown to become one of the region's premier commercial printers by offering creative, high-quality solutions for a wide variety of clients.
The growth of CGC can be directly attributed to our "customer-focused" approach and the support of our parent company, Taylor Corporation. We have assembled a well-rounded team of seasoned professionals who can quickly and effectively respond to any situation or problem. The efforts of our employees are enhanced by the latest technology and equipment.
Every person on our staff is committed to providing good customer service and to producing high-quality products and services.