Application Support Manager (8445 )
Manager, Application Support
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Taylor Digital is seeking a Manager of the Application Support Team who assist our customers on various software platforms. The position is responsible for managing team that provides technical service-related support for an organization to various customers on multiple software platforms. Tracking KPI’s that lead to high customer satisfaction.
- Provide training and managerial support to the application support team, enabling them to provide excellent customer service
- Help create and maintain documents covering infrastructure, environment, process and procedures (e.g. deployment process, testing, etc.), including and flows charts and diagrams.
- Monitor ticket queues to ensure Service Level Agreement commitments are being met
- Drive process improvements within the application support team
- Provide input with relation to our technology applications based on customer feedback
- Requires ability to work with cross-functional teams to ensure success
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED / PREFERRED:
- Past call center and/or application support
- Customer service experience
- Proactive and an effective communicator within a team environment
- Detail-orientated with excellent follow through
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Efficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft CRM
- Experience with Technical Support
- Troubleshooting experience on multiple browsers
As Taylor Digital, we look to the market from a technology-first perspective. This approach answers the needs of customers in a different way to emphasize the strength of our collective systems. We look to the future for innovation and progress. We share a common set of values and our vision is to continuously engage in projecting, sharing, and finding empowerment from these values:
- We respect the potential and significance of every individual
- We have a passion for our customers and our work
- We believe there is always a better way
- We embrace personal and shared responsibility and accountability
Compensation depending on experience. We offer a competitive benefit package including, health, dental & vision insurance, 401k plan, profit sharing, PTO, and Holiday Pay.
Taylor Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit our website to learn more about us: http://taylordigital.io/