Operations Process Improvement Analyst (R2175 )
Taylor Corporation is seeking an Operations Process Improvement Analyst. This position is responsible for hands-on leadership, planning, implementing and performing processes of continuous improvement initiatives and systems with emphasis on lean methods and sustainment of those methods. This person will help to champion a culture of team based continuous improvement throughout the organization, utilizing the 14 principles of The Toyota Way and reinforced through our proprietary Taylor Operating System.
- Assume the roles of leader, facilitator, project manager, analyst, and/or participant in a wide variety of process improvement, cost reduction, and business growth projects with focus on operations.
- Conduct quality and process audits and monitor processes to assure sustainment and compliance to approved methods and quality standards.
- Maintain an active role as a change agent on internal Continuous Improvement initiatives within the organization.
- Lead assigned projects and identify self-initiated projects based on opportunities discovered during audits and other company initiatives.
- Facilitate and/or participate in implementation and sustainment of the Taylor Operating System per the set standard
- Provide problem solving and informational assistance across the organization that proactively achieve and sustain significant and measurable improvements.
- Engage in improvement and delivery of training in the areas of lean, six sigma, and quality.
- 4 year college degree in Engineering or Business is preferred.
- Formal training and certification in lean/six sigma, with ISO exposure a plus.
- 3 + years of related/relevant professional work experience preferred.
- Possesses and applies broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of Process Improvement.
- Experience with developing and documenting procedures.
- Requires a sense of urgency to achieve results.
- A fast learner with the ability to execute tactical tasks as well as think strategically.
- Ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels of the organization and external contacts.
- Ability to organize and manage complex tasks and projects.
- Ability to interpret data and make recommendations.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Visio
- Project Management
- Knowledge/experience in Lean processes
- Team Facilitation
- Six Sigma
- ISO or similar Quality Management Systems
- Conflict Resolution
About Our Company:
Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, provides innovative products, technologies and services that focus on the evolving needs – personal and business – of more than half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers around the world. With more than 80 domestic and foreign subsidiaries, Taylor is recognized as one of the top 3 graphics communications companies in North America, delivering what matters most to its customers.
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, visit www.taylorcorp.com.