Continuous Improvement Manager (8762 )
Travel Tags is seeking a Continuous Improvement (CI) Specialist to be responsible for identifying and improving the outcomes of manufacturing and operational processes to improve efficiencies and quality, reduce cost, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Identify and facility process improvement projects, training/workshops to drive cultural change
- Conduct root cause analysis to determine metrics, troubleshoot manufacturing/business and assembly issues, material flow, project plans, production capacity, facility design, and create process documentation.
- Carry out advanced data collection and analysis for process mapping, develop budgets, and cost analysis to determine project feasibility
- Design, install, and debug tooling and capital equipment, as it relates to process improvement
- Drive value stream mapping to define “As-Is Analysis” and the transition to Future State
- Develop reports of Continuous Improvement activities including accomplishments, participation, projected activities, and anticipated needs
- Drive individual value streams towards true “one piece flow at the rate of the customer, utilizing minimal resources throughout the value stream with Six Sigma quality.”
- Gemba Audits; ensure teams are following work instructions.
- Provide training on lean manufacturing expectations
- Work with managers to prioritize Kaizen activities for the value streams
- Coordinate activities, schedules, events, and follow-up for LEAD Program
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or Business Administration
- 6 – 8 years in process improvement field or related area
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Training in Lean manufacturing principles and Kaizen facilitation
- Strong leadership skills; demonstrated success in supervising people
- Experience working in a world-class manufacturing organization
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts and overcome obstacles with change
- Ability to work with and influence others in a fast-paced environment
- Advances knowledge of Microsoft Office and ERP applications
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Travel Tags Was founded in 1973, as a manufacturer of luggage tags and travel accessories. We produced our first gift card in 1999, entering what is now a $100 billion growth industry. Today, we are known as the preeminent solutions provider in the ever-changing stored-value market, and we ship hundreds of millions of gift cards through the world each year.
Our turnkey solutions include design, eCommerce, card manufacturing, data management, secure packaging, and a broad range of specialty print technologies that help create lasting impressions for some of the world’s most prominent brands. Our world-class solutions have earned us the most coveted industry accolades, including the International Card Manufacturer’s Élan Award, People’s Choice Award, Judges’ Choice Award, and Best Gift Card of the Year.