Web Product Director (R2160 )
Taylor Communications Secure and Customer Solutions is looking for a driven, results-oriented individual, who excels in a team-oriented environment. You will play an integral role in the management our Editor Customer Communications Management Solution within our product portfolio enabling the company in a digital journey. Leveraging your ability to organize and motivate teams within an incremental delivery environment, you will create, maintain and prioritize the roadmap activities to ensure that we have a viable solution in the markets that we serve. Maximize business value and deliver necessary solutions and functionality to all customers. We are looking for a systems thinker, an early adopter of technology and ideas, a technologist, and someone with a passion for products.
Join our team if you crave an environment that:
- Cultivates Innovation
- Demands Collaboration
- Values Differences
- Is Founded on Trust
- Is Customer Focused
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. Take the lead as you…
- Understand key business objectives and strategy of the product
- Prioritize roadmap activities to ensure work focuses on those with maximum business value that align with product strategy
- Leverage data, customer insights and analytics to drive decisions in support of the product roadmap
- Develop detailed requirements, stories and acceptance criteria for the development teams
- Lead sprint planning to ensure the requirements are tracked and delivered on time and within scope
- Participate in the development of related strategies and plans as defined by the business
- Participate in systems requirements definition, testing, training, implementation, and product rollout
- Work closely with other teams (UI/UX, marketing, sales, program management, engineering, etc.) and external partners in support of business initiatives including the Enterprise Business Intelligence team
- Creates a collaborative customer environment to support Product Definition, Adoption and Feedback (e.g. Focus Groups)
- Identifies and executes user testing to continually improve customer experience
- Defines a Minimum Viable Product.
- Drives and leverages prototyping to demonstrate/validate value.
- Analytics and/or Business intelligence experience building dashboards and reports
- Experience in transforming stakeholders view of the value of insights and analytics
- Product management experience building products in a digital environment
- Relentless desire to understand customers
- Natural talent for mediating competing interests and finding creative solutions
- Great track record of working with engineering and design teams: people want to work with you again
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high growth environment. Ability to multi-task.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or the equivalent required
- 1 – 3 years in working with online communication authoring tools desire
- 5+ years of professional experience with 2+ years of product management experience
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.