Accountant (7291 )
Taylor Communications Secure and Customer Solutions, Inc. is seeking an Accountant in Arden Hills, MN. This person will report directly to the Controller and work closely with various corporate teams and finance personnel across other locations. The person will be involved in month-end close processes, ensuring proper accounting controls and processes across multiple locations. This position requires a detail oriented person with initiative to improve process and ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Monday- Friday
- 40 hours per week
- Prepare timely and accurate journal entries
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts, ensuring accuracy and proper controls
- Maintain inventory records for 2 locations
- Perform intercompany confirmation and balancing
- Administer the fixed assets process, tracking capital expenditures through completion
- Assist with other monthly closing activities as assigned
- Proactively improve processes to drive accuracy and efficiency
- Provide and participate in cross-training
- Provide analysis and support for the annual audit
- Participate in project work as needed
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting
- 2-4 years of accounting experience
- Working knowledge of US GAAP
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Sharp, analytical thinking abilities, always seeking to draw connections and identify the "why"
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements to drive increased accuracy and efficiency
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with ability to establish credibility and forge relationships
- Advanced degree and/or CPA/CMA is a plus
- Experience with Lawson, Oracle or other automated accounting systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access a plus
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Communications Secure & Customer Solutions, Inc. is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Communications. With over a century of expertise and a solutions-driven portfolio, the company helps its customers advance their reputations through improved communication with consumers, patients, employees and other stakeholders.
As a foundation for success, the Taylor Communications Advantage includes our affiliation with Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S., as well as one of the top 3 personalized marketing solutions providers in North America. A forward-thinking organization, our shared values and purpose of creating opportunity and security for our employees is at the core of everything we do. Taylor’s more than 80 affiliated companies with 12,000+ employees are located across North America, Europe, Bulgaria China, India, and the Philippines, and serve over half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com