Virtual Software Engineer II (8318 )
Software Engineer II:
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications. Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a manager. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain software and database solutions.
- Developing solutions for a variety of technical problems
- Work closely with other software developers on increasingly complex technical initiatives
- Work with software teams to develop and test software applications and systems
- Assist with writing technical and support documentation
- Take part in code and technical review processes
- Minimum 2 years engineering experience, with solid level experience in at least one of the following areas:
- C#, .NET, ASP.NET, .NET Core
- SQL Server, ADO.NET, noSQL
- Experience in common development best practices.
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience in fast-paced Agile Scrum environments.
- Experience in web-based technologies and development