Digital Marketing Specialist (8394 )
MentorMate is seeking a motivated individual to join a growing marketing team. In this position you will be responsible for developing, building and managing our paid digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels. This role requires a strong understanding of digital marketing best practices and advanced experience with developing and executing paid media strategies.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, in conjunction with the Director of Marketing, you will support MentorMate’s marketing initiatives through strategy creation, campaign execution and opportunity analysis. The ideal candidate has the tactical skills to execute complex tasks and the strategic ability to conceptualize campaigns in the context of broader objectives.
- Plan, develop, and implement paid media campaigns via Google Ads, AdRoll, Linkedin, Facebook, and other platforms
- Daily management and optimization of MentorMate’s digital campaigns to realize our revenue/lead goals while maximizing campaign ROI
- Execute SEM tactics including: mobile/location bid adjustments, keyword research and selection, ad copy creation, campaign performance tracking, and A/B testing
- Landing page creation and testing recommendations
- Create reporting that effectively communicates the business impact of our marketing campaigns
- Monitor and analyze lead behavior to understand how our marketing activity results in new customers, make adjustments to the buyer journey, and continually refine the process to optimize conversion
- Monitor incoming leads, assign lead score and persona
- Work with solutions team to optimize lead automation processes
- Plan, develop, and implement lead nurture programs
- Constantly monitor the competitive landscape for new digital media opportunities and stay up-to-date on developments and trends in digital marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years of experience in marketing or advertising role
- Expert knowledge of digital marketing tactics
- Working knowledge of web technologies
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Self-starter with initiative and excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to be flexible in a fluid and dynamic environment - including dealing with changing priorities
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Google AdWords certified
- Google Analytics certified
- Email marketing experience
- Basic Understanding of HTML
- Technology or software marketing experience
- Graphic design experience
About Our Company
MentorMate answers complex business challenges with native, hybrid, cross-platform, and custom software development. We think big, design smart, and develop fast for all screens, projects, and teams. With seven global offices, our teams are located across Minneapolis, Bulgaria, and Sweden. Solutions design, project management, interactive design, and other client-facing operations are led by our team stateside.
MentorMate provides a collaborative culture to match the creativity of the technologists who work here. We blend autonomy and exploration with an entrepreneurial approach to all we do. MentorMate is a place of constant energy, from the physical office space to how team members socialize. MentorMate was founded in 2001 to help business meet their needs with transformative digital solutions. That spirit still drives MentorMate employees today.
MentorMate is part of the Taylor Corporation family of companies. Taylor companies provide communication services, products and technologies to many of the most recognizable brands in the world.
Benefits & Perks:
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401K, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay. Other perks at MentorMate include:
- An open, collaborative & fun environment
- A fully stocked kitchen with free beverages
- Free company lunch every Wednesday
- Prime location in the heart of Uptown Minneapolis
- Subsidized parking and commuter expenses
- Ping pong, Mario Kart, and grand piano!