Prepress Specialist (1st Shift) (7407 )
Corporate Graphics Commercial is seeking a Prepress Specialist. The primary purpose would be to assist in the day-to-day applications support of customer files for print. This applications specialist would need to work with a sense of urgency, be solution-oriented, approachable, and professional and take great pride in your work.
Monday through Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Preflight customer supplied files to prepare them for print
- Responsible for reading and following specific and detailed job instructions to meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for working with orders created electronically by our customers, checking them to make sure that they were created according to our specs, making adjustments, and approving typestyles, coloring, and size.
- Imposing files into printer signatures
- Sending files to proofing devices and digital presses
- Rules Base Automation workflow experience required (RBA)
- College Degree Preferred
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Required
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Ability to efficiently move between multiple software programs.
- Proficient with PC and Mac platforms
- Knowledge of Print Production a plus
- Experience with graphic design programs such as Adobe Creative Suite Required
How to apply:
This position is located at our office in North Mankato, Minnesota. If you meet the above requirements, please click on the apply button. You will then be asked to attach your resume, which will be provided to our hiring team for review. EOE Only candidates who most closely match the requirements will be contacted.
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Company History and Values
The history of Corporate Graphics Commercial dates back to 1989 when we began operations in our current location. Through the succeeding years, CGC has grown to become one of the region's premier commercial printers by offering creative, high-quality solutions for a wide variety of clients.
The growth of CGC can be directly attributed to our "customer-focused" approach and the support of our parent company, Taylor Corporation. We have assembled a well-rounded team of seasoned professionals who can quickly and effectively respond to any situation or problem. The efforts of our employees are enhanced by the latest technology and equipment.
Every person on our staff is committed to providing good customer service and to producing high-quality products and services.