Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) (8331 )
Taylor Corporation is seeking a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to lead SDET activities across products in the Taylor Digital portfolio. The ideal candidate has proven leadership experience, informed decision making ability, and expertise in development and testing techniques and strategies.
- Mentor and assist other SDETs in development and testing best practices
- Define and enforce standards for unit / integration / UI / exploratory testing for a full product life cycle
- Ensure product test coverage throughout all applications and services within product scope
- Implement and expand testing strategies to support rapid development and product feedback
- Design proof-of-concept implementations alongside new development activities
- Standardize build acceptance criteria within product teams
- Proven experience defining criteria for successful product release
- Ability to breakdown and understand different components of a system, and sub-systems, to implement adequate test activities
- Proficient in configuring quality gates in build pipelines
- Proficient in a major testing framework: Jest, xUnit, JUnit, RSpec, unittest
- Proficient in orchestrating build pipelines and implementing quality in a major service: Jenkins, Azure Pipelines, Bamboo, TravisCI
- Proficient in designing containers with Docker and/or Kubernetes
What's in It for You
You'll be working with a great group of technologists interested in always finding the right tool for the job in a culture that encourages innovation. If you're ready to take on some new technical challenges at a well-respected company, we'd love to hear from you.
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, provides innovative products, technologies and services that focus on the evolving needs – personal and business – of more than half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers around the world. With more than 80 domestic and foreign subsidiaries, Taylor is recognized as one of the top three graphics communications companies in North America, delivering what matters most to its customers.