Portfolio Product Manager (8202 )
Portfolio Product Manager
Taylor Digital is looking for a driven, results-oriented individual, who excels in a team-oriented environment. The Portfolio Product Manager is a hands-on position that requires strategic vision, excellent communication skills, and talent for leveraging multiple teams across the enterprise to deliver on that vision. A strong grasp of both technology and product details with an enthusiasm and passion for all things digital is key to be successful in this role. You will play an integral role in enabling the company in a digital journey. You will work closely with leaders across the organization to identify innovative technology solutions, communicate the value of the solution and support the delivery team to bring that solution to life. We are looking for a systems thinker, an early adopter of technology and ideas, a technologist, and someone with a passion for products.
Join our team if you crave an environment that:
- Cultivates Innovation
- Demands Collaboration
- Values Differences
- Is Founded on Trust
- Is Customer Focused
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. Take the lead as you…
- Communicate ideas, best practices and guiding principles for creating world-class digital experiences
- Work directly with Taylor Companies, customers and product stakeholders to define scope and facilitate gathering of requirements.
- Help the team understand our iterative project delivery approach, focusing on delivering a Minimum Viable Product through careful and deliberate prioritization
- Write strategic documents, briefs, and roadmaps to tell the story.
- Facilitate collaborative working sessions and present ideas and solutions to clients, stakeholders and project teams
- Collaborate with UX, design, development and product teams to create new products and features that support and enhance cross-platform experiences and strategies
- Creates a collaborative customer environment to support Product Definition, Adoption and Feedback
- Drives and leverages prototyping to demonstrate/validate value.
- Relentless desire to understand customers
- Natural talent for mediating competing interests and finding creative solutions
- Great track record of working with engineering and design teams: people want to work with you again
- Desire and ability to work in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Product management experience building products in a digital environment
- Strong technical background to enable you to contribute meaningfully to projects intended to improve performance, stability, and maintainability; previous engineering experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or the equivalent required
- 10+ years of professional experience with 2+ years of user experience design/strategy and product management experience