Die Cut Press Operator - 2nd Shift (7392 )
Navitor Folders is seeking a Die Cut Press Operator to set up, adjust and operator the die cutting equipment to produce a quality finished product that meets our customer’s specifications and quality standards.
- 4:30 pm to 12:00 am Monday to Friday and Saturdays as needed.
- This position is eligible for shift differential compensation
- Customize the mechanics on the equipment to coordinate with the customer's order specifications.
- Monitor machine during operation to ensure effective production. Troubleshoot mechanical issues. Make adjustments and corrections to meet production and quality standards.
- Review product to ensure exceptional quality.
- Keep Supervisor informed of any concerns or issues that would compromise quality, schedules or safety.
- Perform work to meet production standards, schedules and deadlines.
- High Mechanical aptitude
- Basic math skills
- Demonstrated ability to utilize computer for order processing
- Ability to distinguish colors
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift
- Ability to lift up to 30-40 pounds on a consistent basis
- Minimum six months to one year of experience in a related environment preferred.
- High school education or equivalent required
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Navitor Folders is a national producer of high quality presentation folders and customized packaging solutions for business promotions. We also provide finishing services such as die cutting, embossing, foil stamping, folding, and gluing. Navitor is part of the Taylor Corporation family of companies. For more information, visit our website at Navitor.com.
Please note: We recommend the use of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari to submit your application.