General Building Maintenance (1st Shift) (7768 )
Corporate Graphics Commercial is looking for energetic and detail oriented team member to join our building maintenance team! We currently have a position open for a position to perform general building maintenance and recycling duties for the facility.
Monday through Friday 6:00AM-2:30PM with Overtime Opportunities!
- Remove and replace recycle bins from production areas.
- Remove and replace garbage bins in the production areas.
- Stack and load recycle bins onto the recycle trailer.
- Dust mop floor of production areas and warehouse.
- Monitor outside walkways in winter conditions and assist with snow removal from these areas.
- Replace burned out light bulbs throughout the facility as needed.
- Replace filters on all ceiling air units, furnaces, and air compressor units.
- Regular dusting, cleaning, and resupply of fixtures throughout the facility.
- Assist with completion of special projects.
- Complete any other tasks or projects as required by supervisor.
- Be self motivated and able to work without direct supervision
- Possess a positive attitude and desire to complete work tasks efficiently and effectively
- Recognize situations that need attention and react to them
- Be able to work through interruptions
- Be able to utilize time effectively
This person must also maintain flexibility in their work schedule and address seasonal needs.
How to apply:
This position is located at our office in North Mankato, Minnesota. If you meet the above requirements, please click on the apply button. You will then be asked to attach your resume, which will be provided to our hiring team for review. EOE Only candidates who most closely match the requirements will be contacted.
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Company History and Values
The history of Corporate Graphics Commercial dates back to 1989 when we began operations in our current location. Through the succeeding years, CGC has grown to become one of the region's premier commercial printers by offering creative, high-quality solutions for a wide variety of clients.
The growth of CGC can be directly attributed to our "customer-focused" approach and the support of our parent company, Taylor Corporation. We have assembled a well-rounded team of seasoned professionals who can quickly and effectively respond to any situation or problem. The efforts of our employees are enhanced by the latest technology and equipment.
Every person on our staff is committed to providing good customer service and to producing high-quality products and services.