Inside Sales Account Executive (8140 )
Summary of Position
The Inside Sales Account Executive is responsible for retaining and growing revenue and gross margin within an assigned territory through consultative partnering with new and existing clients, as well as closing new business through strategic prospecting.
- Achieve or exceed revenue / gross margin retention quota
- Achieve or exceed revenue / gross margin new business quota
- Achieve or exceed all performance metrics (measured selling activities)
- Develop and execute strategic customer growth plans within assigned territory
- Build strong, consultative partnerships with assigned customers
- Effectively manages the sales process through to close
- Identify customer needs and pain points and effectively align with solution
- Learn and demonstrate deep understanding of all Solution Sets, clearly articulate capabilities and value to clients and prospects
- Manage customer expectations and deliver outstanding service
- Continually update and manage workflow through SFDC as directed
- Participates in weekly coaching sessions and provides territory performance insights to Manager
- Engages and builds the right team to exceed customer expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or relevant field
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations over the phone
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience with sales process / methodology
- Experience with CRM (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Demonstrated record of achievement
- Strong business acumen
- Social Media
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Authentic curiosity
- Highly organized, methodical
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay. Eligible employees may take advantage our health, dental & vision benefits, as well Holiday Pay beginning the first day of employment.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.