Account Manager II (7702 )
Due to recent growth, ComplyRight, Inc. is seeking a talented professional to fill the role of an Account Manager for our Poster Guard division. The Account Manager provides relationship management and service for a group of defined customer accounts. Reporting to The Director of National Account Services, this position is the primary liaison for the account relationship including escalation, effective oversight of projects, execution of account plan activities, presenting additional services and building positive, working relationships. The Account Manager will be the main point of contact for these customers to ensure continual improvement in efficiency, quality, profitability and overall customer satisfaction.
- Monday through Friday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
- Develops strong working relationships with assigned clients using a variety of resources and techniques including customer referrals and account analysis
- Responsible for customer satisfaction, maintaining customer communication, the overall management of the customer relationship, and customer retention activities
- Coordinates with customer contacts, relationship managers, and other appropriate areas to ensure customers are properly serviced, paperwork is properly executed, and all operational arrangements are in place to service assigned accounts
- Effectively understand customer expectations and employ best practices associated with selling skills, problem solving, proactive account management and cross-functional teamwork to ensure we react as the customers’ most helpful partner
- Keeps abreast of new products/services and changes to existing products/services.
- Identifies additional opportunities to provide more products and services to meet customers’ needs
- Oversee maintenance and facilitation of contract terms, new contracts, contract amendments, etc. for assigned accounts
- Interface with customer to discuss important key service topics, review projects in customer’s queue and discuss available service offerings.
- Review invoices, conduct periodic billing reviews, ensure credits, write-offs and payments are properly applied, and work with assigned accounts’ managing director/relationship manager or billing team to resolve billing questions
- Report on progress and status of assigned accounts making recommendations on continuous improvement and growth of partnership
- Share account insights with the team overall to optimize systems, service levels and development resources and opportunities
- Work closely with The Director of National Account Services, Systems Manager, and other internal departments to ensure operational efficiency and a synchronized customer experience
- Other related duties are assigned as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience
- Proven Service and Sales experience with Fortune 500 and/or 1000 accounts
- Superior account management skills and ability to effectively interact within all levels of an organization
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Self -motivated and detail oriented, entrepreneurial attitude and excellent work ethic
- High proficiency in MS Office applications and experience using a CRM tool
- Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
- Organizational and time management skills required
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience with legal/HR related business activities a plus
About Our Company
ComplyRight, Inc. is a multi-channel marketing and product development company specializing in labor law, HR and tax solutions that create a bridge between what the law requires and what makes sense for businesses. Agile, technically fearless, with an eye on growth - that’s ComplyRight Innovation.
Our employees are our most important asset. Each employee is an integral part of our operation and success. We want the best, brightest, most enthusiastic and most productive people, interested in a friendly - yet challenging and rewarding - place to work.
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.