Shipping Clerk - 3rd Shift (6840 )
Taylor Communications in Jeffersonville, IN is seeking a Shipping Clerk to assist in all shipping functions which include, but are not limited to quality control, checking in orders, boxing, labeling, and moving skids/parcels, all while maintaining excellent quality and production standards. You must be highly motivated with a great work ethic and work well individually and in a team setting. You must also be able to multi-task and work well in a fast paced environment.
- Monday (Sunday night) – Friday, occasional weekends
- 10 pm – 6:30 am , overtime as required
- Perform quality control review of each order.
- Check-in orders.
- Aggregate and package/prepare orders for shipping via parcel and LTL carriers.
- Utilize PC-based systems to prepare shipping documents and labels.
- Maintain a clean working environment and maintain equipment needed to ship orders timely
- Follow safety requirements for the position
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- High school diploma/GED
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and meet set deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Basic computer knowledge required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a consistent basis
- Experience in Pick/Packing
- Experience with UPS and FedEx software
- One to two years of experience in a related environment
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Taylor Communications is a recognized leader in the healthcare, financial services, retail and industrial markets. With over a century of expertise and a solutions-driven portfolio, the company helps its customers advance their reputations through improved communication with consumers, patients, employees and other stakeholders.
As a foundation for success, the Taylor Communications Advantage includes our affiliation with Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S., as well as one of the top 3 personalized marketing solutions providers in North America. A forward-thinking organization, our shared values and purpose of creating opportunity and security for our employees is at the core of everything we do. Taylor’s more than 80 affiliated companies with 12,000+ employees are located across North America, Europe, Bulgaria China, India, and the Philippines, and serve over half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.