Shag Driver, 2nd shift (7268 )
Prime Pork is seeking a shag truck driver for the second shift, starting at 3 p.m. until end of shift. Pulling and spotting trailers 8-10 hours a day. Organizing drop trailers and assisting OTR drivers drop on yard when needed. A yard check with product protection rounds will be part of the responsibility’s daily.
- Serve the plant without keeping the plant waiting for trailer spotting.
- Make sure that all trailers dropped off are safe and clean when the carriers bring them.
- Ensure that all PP rounds are completed in a timely manner and report any abnormalities immediately to your supervisor.
- Yard safety is a must.
- Ensure dock lights are not pulled without a green light outside.
- Applicants must be able to be motivated and have an understanding of pulling and spotting trailers for the entire plant safely.
- Applicants must have a general knowledge of Carrier and Thermo King units.
- Applicants must also have a general knowledge of air brakes.
- Applicants must have a valid CDL.
At Prime Pork we offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
About Our Company:
The Prime Pork, LLC plant is located in Windom, MN. Prime Pork is a specialty pork plant focusing on taste and quality with a premium product. Doing things differently, Prime Pork is bringing to market a state-of-the-art pork processing facility focusing on genetics, animal health care and quality feed as a response to the public’s changing preferences in farm-to-table, local food. Prime Pork is part of the broader Taylor family of companies. For additional information contact Linda at 507-303-7515 or firstname.lastname@example.org.