1st & 2nd Shift (Mon-Fri) - Production Hand Packager (8629 )
Curtis 1000 is seeking a Production Assembly & Support person to perform assembling, binding, and/or packaging materials and products manually. This may also include delivering and loading materials, positioning work, and set up jobs.
- Monday – Friday, First Shift, 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Monday - Friday, Second Shift, 3:00 PM - 11:30PM
- Perform basic quality control checks including measuring, weighing, strength testing, package counts, and evaluating product or package appearance.
- Fold and tapes boxes, applies labels, and stacks boxes on pallets according to direction.
- Read job ticket to ensure that all required work is performed on each job.
- Set up and run collator machine.
- Set up and monitor manual kitting activities.
- Adhere to inventory management practices.
- Read and pick product for live work as needed.
- Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and packages.
- Pack finished products into correct packages and boxes specific to job orders
- Examine finished products for quality assurance.
- Report defective materials or questionable quality issues to the department Supervisor or Lead.
- Place finished goods on the designated location.
- Maintain the work area, tools and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) and 0 – 2 years of experience in the field or a related area.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Read and interpret simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos and follow directions.
- Basic computer and math skills.
- Use basic hand held tools such; rubber straps, plastic bags, plastic packaging clamshells, cardboard boxes, and tape dispensers.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Curtis 1000, a business communications company, is as dedicated to our employees as they are to helping our clients express their uniqueness while improving their operational efficiency. Our direct marketing and communications process/print management solutions are individually tailored for each client to maximize results internally and in their markets.