Customer Service Representative (Order Processing) (R2054 )
Curtis 1000 is seeking a Customer Service Representative to provide support to the sales team. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for editing and entering multiple product lines in the system including some estimating responsibilities. This includes interacting with internal and external customers to resolve order or estimate related questions or inquiries.
- 1st shift; Monday - Friday
- Editing orders
- Prioritize orders according to ship date requests or any identified special considerations.
- Verify sample and order specifications, extension of price, assign commission rate, and assign appropriate ship or proof date according to service schedule.
- Proof every order to identify errors and omissions.
- Research/and resolve missing/incorrect specifications pertaining to orders.
- Verify the correct art is pulled into the sales order for transmission of the purchase order and artwork to the mill.
- Prepare the order costing worksheet to calculate costs, sale price and commission on each order for accurate entry.
- Review all estimates for accuracy and adherence to company policies and practices.
- Interact with the sales representative, vendors, and others to resolve work-related questions or inquiries.
- Use company specific resources for applying pricing and entering orders.
- Demonstrate flexibility in dealing with the personal and stylistic differences of teammates and customers.
- Cross-train in other areas of the business to level the workload within the business.
- The minimum education required for this position is a high school degree or GED (general education degree) plus one year related experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Strong skills in math, data entry, color/register perception and a high level of accuracy.
- The minimum related language skills required for this position is the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business and numerical data.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point, and MS Outlook.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Willingness to work additional hours as needed to meet the business/customer deadlines.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to work efficiently and effectively with others to ensure smooth work flow.
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Curtis 1000, a business communications company, is as dedicated to our employees as they are to helping our clients express their uniqueness while improving their operational efficiency. Our direct marketing and communications process/print management solutions are individually tailored for each client to maximize results internally and in their markets.
Even as a 130+ year-old company Curtis 1000 feels brand new. Since we’ve always been about bringing value to our clients, we have armed ourselves with innovative ad-agency-quality ideas, invested in state-of-the-art technologies, and developed our capabilities to ensure implementation through just one supplier: Curtis 1000.
As a foundation for success, the Curtis 1000 advantage includes our affiliation with Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S., as well as one of the top-10 providers of personalized communications in North America. A forward-thinking organization, our shared values and purpose of creating opportunity and security for our employees is at the core of everything we do. Taylor’s more than 80 affiliated companies with 14,000+ employees are located across North America, China and Europe, and serve over half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers.
“Curtis 1000 is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.”