Cutter Operator (6539 )
Curtis 1000 – Bloomington, IL is seeking a hardworking and motivated individual to join our production team in a Cutter Operator role. We offer benefits that start on your first day of employment as well as great opportunities for advancement and overtime.
- 2nd Shift
- Ensure that all setups are made precisely.
- Make adjustments as needed to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Responsible for machine setups, quality inspections prior to and during run.
- Comply with all ISO quality procedures.
- Meet standard rate production expectations.
- Responsible for all preventative maintenance of the equipment.
- Keep work area clean and organized in order to ensure a safe work environment.
- Willing to work weekends and overtime as required.
- Assist in other areas of production as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 0 - 1 years’ experience with cutting equipment.
- Handle frequent interruptions yet remain focused with attention to details.
- Ability to read and follow written instructions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high stress and changing environment.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical operations to include addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and compute ratios and percentages.
- Collaborative working style and able to work with a variety of personalities, across multiple departments.
- Self-directed and self-motivated with a proven work ethic and ability to perform under pressure
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs. and on occasions up to 100 lbs.
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Curtis 1000, a business communications company, is as dedicated to our employees as they are to helping our clients express their uniqueness while improving their operational efficiency. Our direct marketing and communications process/print management solutions are individually tailored for each client to maximize results internally and in their markets.
Even as a 130-year-old company Curtis 1000 feels brand new. Since we’ve always been about bringing value to our clients, we have armed ourselves with innovative ad-agency-quality ideas, invested in state-of-the-art technologies, and developed our capabilities to ensure implementation through just one supplier: Curtis 1000.
As a foundation for success, the Curtis 1000 advantage includes our affiliation with Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S., as well as one of the top-10 providers of personalized communications in North America. A forward-thinking organization, our shared values and purpose of creating opportunity and security for our employees is at the core of everything we do. Taylor’s more than 80 affiliated companies with 14,000+ employees are located across North America, China and Europe, and serve over half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers.
“Curtis 1000 is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.”