Maintenance Tech (7414 )
Taylor Communications is seeking a Maintenance Technician to work in Radcliff, KY. This position installs, maintains, and repairs: machinery, equipment, physical structures, and pipe systems (pneumatic and fluids), in compliance with equipment manufacturers’ specifications and local, state, and federal regulations.
- Monday - Friday
- 1st shift 6:45 am - 3:15 pm
- Maintains all equipment in the plant for efficient operation.
- Prevents downtime by properly repairing mechanical issues.
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment for proper functionality.
- Repairs and/or installs electrical apparatuses such as transformers, PLC’s, electronic components, etc.
- Designs, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems as well as any hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Listens for unusual sounds from equipment to detect malfunctions.
- Discuss mechanical issues with supervisors or other maintenance personnel to diagnose equipment problems in order to make effective repairs.
- Dismantles defective equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Set up and operate machine tooling devices such as lathes, grinders, drills, milling machines, etc. to fabricate and repair machine parts.
- Maintains and repairs the building, grounds, and infrastructure.
- Operates and repairs lift assist equipment and other motorized equipment.
- Works in a safe manner by following safety protocols while repairing and operating equipment and by complying with the published work rules, safety procedures, and policies at all times.
- Cooperates willingly and maintains harmonious relations with co-workers and others with whom personal contact is made
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Ability to read and write legibly.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of machine maintenance experience (printing industry background preferred)
- Maintenance Technology degree is a plus
- Experienced with PLC’s, servo motors, power transmission components, gears, etc.
- Able to perform advanced troubleshooting tasks regarding electrical issues
- Basic fabrication skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to follow complex written and verbal instructions.
- Willingness to learn and develop new maintenance skills
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay. Eligible employees may take advantage of our health, dental & vision benefits, as well as Holiday Pay beginning the first day of employment.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.