Legal Assistant/Paralegal (7344 )
Taylor Corporation is seeking a full-time Legal Assistant/Paralegal with 0-3 years of experience to join our in-house legal team. This position will have a wide variety of responsibilities and tasks within the legal department, including the following:
- New legal matter intake and file opening
- Maintaining electronic files of pending legal matters
- Locating and retrieving documents
- Editing and preparing comparisons of draft documents
- Compiling records
- Preparing drafts of documents such as employment agreements, confidentiality agreements and other legal documents
- Assisting with other legal matters as needed.
Our corporate legal team provides legal services for all entities within the Taylor Corporation portfolio, providing a wide variety of challenging legal work. Applicants should have knowledge of legal topics, strong organizational skills and be proficient in the Microsoft office suite of products, including Word, Excel Outlook and PowerPoint.