Sales Representative (7397 )
Precision Press is seeking a Sales Representative to generate new business in target markets for the company’s labels and packaging products. Industries include injection molding and manufacturers of consumer packaged goods, food & beverage and other target industries.
- Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM Travel as required.
- Achieve assigned quarterly and annual sales revenue goals for assigned sales territory
- Achieve assigned sales activity goals as milestones to revenue achievement
- Source, generate and develop new prospects through a disciplined, organized approach
- Provide accurate and detailed pipeline sales progress reporting
- Manage relationships in mid- to large-size accounts
- Work collaboratively with internal sister companies & divisions to cross-sell packaging product bundles.
- Work with internal and external customers to proactively provide information and address potential issues and make recommendations to help implement solutions
- Continually network within packaging and customer industries and continually develop professional skills
- Attend assigned trade shows in target markets to gain sales leads and close sales
- Travel regionally and nationally on a regular basis
- Document sales activities in CRM and organize expenses for reporting
- Develop appropriate presentations and information for sales calls
- Demonstrated print knowledge and experience selling labels and food, consumer packaging required.
- 5+ years business development experience with a demonstrated ability to exceed goals
- Strong initiative and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- CRM, Microsoft Office Suite proficiencies
- High degree of integrity and sound judgment
- Highly motivated self-starter, entrepreneurial nature, with persistence and intensity
- Proven record of business development and winning new business to build a territory
- Proven ability to close long sales cycle prospects
- Technical aptitude to interact with customer operations/manufacturing team and to communicate customer requirements to manufacturing
- Ability to sell into multiple facility capabilities and collaborate on projects with multiple facilities
- Strong knowledge of competitive marketplace in sales territory
- Strong relationship building and consultative sales skills
- Creative aptitude to relate and interact with customer marketing and design teams
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Superior presentation, negotiation and closing skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing customer styles and company priorities
- Efficient organizational and time management skills
About Our Company
We value a work-life balance and the overall well-being of our employees. You'll see that reflected in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, life insurance, 401(k) plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off), Holiday pay and other benefits that help inspire our employees to stay and grow with us.
We are a growing, high energy company that provides diverse product lines that are sold throughout the world! We are not only committed but passionate about providing top quality products at competitive prices. We back up our products with customer service that is second to none. Our employees are the foundation to our success. We strive to provide our employees with opportunities for success both at work and personally. We feel strongly about our commitment to create security and wellbeing for all employees.