Emerging Sales Professional (R1895 )
Emerging Sales Team Member
Taylor is seeking the best and the brightest to join our Emerging Sales Team training program. This program provides accelerated development for advancement in a sales career at Taylor. This Emerging Sales Team Member role prepares an individual for a successful career in sales by providing the opportunity to learn and execute Taylor’s sales process, sales tools, and techniques as well as to build a strong working knowledge of Taylor key vertical markets and competitive advantages within each. The program’s goal is to progress individuals into sales roles within three to four months of hire.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Participate in sales training programs and initiatives as assigned.
- Learn and utilize Taylor sales processes and tools in preparation to manage an assigned group of existing clients and prospects.
- Learn how to build trust and rapport with existing clients to retain and grow current business.
- Learn to prospect current clients and hunt potential clients.
- Learn and be able to communicate the value propositions of the Taylor twelve solution sets.
- Build knowledge of key vertical markets in which Taylor most effectively competes, identify the most relevant Taylor solutions to each market, and articulate an industry specific value proposition.
- Understand and be able to apply the 5 E’s of Sales.
- Utilize and update client information in a CRM system.
- Meet or exceed training, initiative and sales goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, sales or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated leadership through college/university affiliations, volunteering.
- 8am to 5pm – Monday through Friday – 40+ hours/week
About Our Company:
Taylor Communications Inc. is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay. Eligible employees may take advantage our health, dental & vision benefits, as well Holiday Pay beginning the first day of employment.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.