Account Manager (7677 )
Curtis 1000 is seeking an Account Manager II to coordinate internal activities related to the development, growth and retention of key accounts. The position is responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with senior decision makers within these accounts.
- Monday – Friday
- Functions as the lead point of contact for the Customer and is an extension of the customer’s business for Curtis.
- Acts a a liaison between the Customer, cross functional internal teams, and vendors, to ensure timely and successful delivery of our products, services and solutions according to the customer's needs.
- Acts as a liaison between the Customer, Curtis 1000 estimating teams, and vendors, to ensure timely and successful project estimates are delivered to the clients.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key customer personnel including those at the Executive level.
- Responsible for customer communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on contract deliverables.
- Problem solve by using root cause analysis and 5 Whys technique, to develop a course of action, implement a plan of action and to measure the effectiveness of solutions with minimal direction.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives including documenting and maintaining operating procedures per the requirements of the Quality Management System.
- Perform data analytics to draw conclusions and make recommendations for improved service, process changes and/or financial improvements.
- Partner with other department team members to resolve complex customer inquiries and concerns including understanding who and when to escalate within the internal organization.
- Coordinate customer business reviews including preparation of professional customer presentations, gathering of performance metric data and participating in customer meetings.
- Conduct customer needs assessments to proactively identify business development opportunities to meet sales performance and financial targets, sales volume; Collaborate with Sales to jointly meet requirements.
- The minimum education required for this position is some college plus 1-3 years of related/relevant professional experience in customer service, account management and/or project management related to Packaging.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any given time while setting customer expectations, meeting deadlines and adhering to standard operating procedures.
- Ability to demonstrate a grasp and understanding of customer’s business along with knowledge and understanding of Packaging, Packaging production and Packaging finishing operations.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills along with presentation skills.
- Ability to establish rapport and maintain long term relationships.
- Excellent project management skills
- May be required to travel to client locations as needed
- 4 year College Degree plus 3-5 years of related/relevant professional experience in the Folding Carton Packaging industry
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Query Access/Use/Modify/Build in database systems
- Meeting Coordination, QBR Development, and working knowledge of e-commerce systems, working knowledge of ERP, Inventory Management Processes, QMS Process Creation and Maintenance, Root Cause Analysis Tools
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Curtis 1000, a business communications company, is as dedicated to our employees as they are to helping our clients express their uniqueness while improving their operational efficiency. Our direct marketing and communications process/print management solutions are individually tailored for each client to maximize results internally and in their markets.
Even as a 130-year-old company Curtis 1000 feels brand new. Since we’ve always been about bringing value to our clients, we have armed ourselves with innovative ad-agency-quality ideas, invested in state-of-the-art technologies, and developed our capabilities to ensure implementation through just one supplier: Curtis 1000.
As a foundation for success, the Curtis 1000 advantage includes our affiliation with Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S., as well as one of the top-10 providers of personalized communications in North America. A forward-thinking organization, our shared values and purpose of creating opportunity and security for our employees is at the core of everything we do. Taylor’s more than 80 affiliated companies with 14,000+ employees are located across North America, China and Europe, and serve over half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers.
“Curtis 1000 is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.”