Project Manager/Coordinator (8643 )
Taylor Communications is seeking a Project Manager/Coordinator to work in our Dallas/Fort Worth office. The PM will be part of the Secure and Customer Solutions group. This position will focus on facilitating the implementation of software solutions to provide document generation and delivery through a combination of print/mail and digital channels for clients. This position will assist and support other internal Project Managers or leaders as needed with various components of the Project Management process. Significant focus will be on data and status tracking and reporting of project deliverables.
As a team, we succeed when we …
- Delight our Clients with our process and the final deliverables.
- Deliver solutions within mutually agreed upon timetable with our Clients.
- Deliver solutions that meet mutually agreed upon quality expectations with our Clients.
- Deliver solutions that stay within budget.
- Protect our Clients’ brand.
- Protect the integrity of our Clients’ data.
- Grow Team Members in their roles (skills, knowledge, and collaboration).
- Improve our process to become better at what we do.
- Utilizes strong project management practices to meet deadline, cost, and quality expectations through leadership of the project team.
- Ensures solution delivered meets scope as defined in Statement of Work and Program Requirement Document.
- Manages changes to the scope, whether internally (non-billable) or client (billable) driven, and their impact on schedule and costs.
- Builds project schedules and employ them throughout the duration of the project.
- Monitors project costs to control implementation expenses.
- Oversees billing for all implementation charges and transactional billing for the solution occurs accordingly to pricing set forth in Statement of Work.
- Provides first line support for client and internal project team members.
- Manages getting approvals internally and externally to move projects forward.
- Supports internal Project Close-out meeting and documentation.
- Recognizes and responds appropriately to risk factors that could impact the project.
- Understands stakeholder expectations and is able to effectively communicate/present project status, details or decisions to internal or client management.
- Embraces the standards around our project management approach and ensures all procedures are followed.
- Formal Project Management training.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent combination of experience, education and/or training.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer-facing skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office Suite.
- 1-5 Years of experience as a Project Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline.
- Knowledge/Experience in Software/Systems development.
- Knowledge/Experience Print/Mail and/or Marketing Industry.
About Our Company
Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, provides innovative products, technologies and services that focus on the evolving needs – personal and business – of more than half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers around the world. With more than 80 domestic and foreign subsidiaries, Taylor is recognized as one of the top 3 graphics communications companies in North America, delivering what matters most to its customers.