Research Analyst - Institutional Research & Assessment
The Research Analyst, under the supervision of the Associate Provost, assists with ensuring data integrity within the Division; responds to internal and external data requests especially rankings and guidebooks; supports Division of Student Success and other critical non-academic areas in assessment of student outcomes; supports data requests related to program, college and university accreditation; liaisons with academic programs and departments to support on-going reviews; performs timely and accurate data analysis as needed. The analyst will support the reporting of data for the Fact Book along with other operational and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Responsible for a range of operational and regulatory data management and reporting, especially reputation and ranking related.
- Support the development of efficient, reliable, and valid survey instruments
- Responsible for effectively collaborating with the range of institutional constituents at the University with a focus on supporting assessment and analysis of non-academic support divisions e.g., Student Success, using effective social and communication skills.
- Support the analysis, visualization, and effective communication of findings to support constituent’s effective decision making.
- Responsible for compiling, cleaning and organizing data for the year-end institutional fact-book.
- BS/BA with 3+ years of experience or a Masters with 1+ years of experience
- Institutional Research experience preferred
- Knowledge of Statistical Packages e.g., SPSS, R, STATA
- Advanced Excel skills e.g., Pivot Tables
*A cover letter is required to be considered for the position.