Visiting Assistant Professor, Information Systems & Operations Management (ISOM)
Suffolk University’s Sawyer Business School invites applications for a non-tenure-track Visiting Professor position in Information Systems and Operations Management (ISOM) Department. The anticipated start date is September 2019.
The standard teaching load is 6 semester courses per academic year.
We are seeking candidates with the following:
• Completion of a Ph.D. in Operations Management or related areas from an AACSB accredited institution or equivalent by August 31, 2019.
• Evidence of strong teaching potential.
• Ability to teach courses in operations management, management science, or related areas
• Ability to teach courses in business analytics a plus.
• Engage graduate and undergraduate students.
To apply for the position, please submit a curriculum vita, teaching evaluations and reference letters. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. However, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.