Assistant Women’s Hockey Coach - Athletics
This position is responsible for overseeing all duties associated with a competitive Division III Women’s Ice Hockey Program.
Assist Head Coach with vision and leadership in the development of a competitive Division III Women’s Ice Hockey program. Help sustain an atmosphere that promotes academic and personal growth of student-athletes. Compliance with NCAA rules and Division III philosophy when performing job responsibilities. Assist with practice planning, player development, fundraising and travel needs. Recruiting and other responsibilities as assigned by the Head Coach.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Successful playing and/or softball coaching experience at the college level preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of the recruitment of student-athletes.
- Knowledge of NCAA and GNAC rules and regulations.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and computer skills.
- This position requires afternoon, night, weekend hours combined with business hours and some moderate travel.
- A valid driver’s license and ability to transport student-athletes.
- Certification in first aid, CPR, and AED.