Assistant Men's Soccer Coach
Suffolk University invites qualified candidates to apply for the Assistant Men's Soccer Coach role. This position is responsible for overseeing all duties associated with a competitive Division III Men's Soccer Program and will assist Head Coach with vision and leadership in the development of a competitive Division III Men's Soccer program. Help sustain an atmosphere that promotes academic and personal growth of student-athletes. Compliance with NCAA rules and Division III philosophy when performing job responsibilities. Assist with practice planning, player development, fundraising and travel needs. Recruiting and other responsibilities as assigned by the Head Coach.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Successful playing and/or Soccer coaching experience at the college level preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of the recruitment of student-athletes.
- Knowledge of NCAA and GNAC rules and regulations.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and computer skills.
- This position requires afternoon, night, weekend hours combined with business hours and some moderate travel.
- A valid driver’s license and ability to transport student-athletes.
- Certification in first aid, CPR, and AED.