STG is looking for a Manager to drive a large federal contract and oversee the business operations on a strategic program. The work is located at Arlington, VA.
STG is looking for a Manager/ Key personnel to manage a large federal task order contract. An ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of IT work experience in a large mission critical project involving COTS integration, management of information systems, software at Dept. of State. The work involves supporting a large team of strategic consulting, operational and software development resources and overseeing all aspects of the project.
The selected individual will work with Technical Directors, Architects, and other project team members and consultants, bringing together the full range of technical and business competencies needed to assist STG management with the successful achievement of customer service deliverables and SLAs, management reporting, enterprise quality audit and other work deliverables which are consistent with organizational goals and objectives. The candidate’s work responsibilities include the following:
- Oversee all aspects of the project leading a team of development engineers and analysts.
- Perform staffing and human resource management activities.
- Manage the system life cycle for all major elements of the project.
- Analyze and successfully address project issues related to cost, schedule, scope, and quality.
- Provide innovative solutions to meet and exceed customer expectations on schedule, technology, methodology, tools, solution components, and financial management of the project.
- Provide systems analysis, long and short range plans for application selection, systems development and maintenance, and production support activities
- Support performance reporting, cost reports, and management reporting on the contract as required.
- Assure top quality of contract deliverable submissions and ensure compliance with customer quality practices, CMMI Level 3, and ISO (9001, 20001, 27001).
- Contribute to Task Order Management/Project Management Plan.
- Support Planning and Status Reporting.
- Collaborate closely with customer stakeholders, sub-contract partners and Enterprise teams to educate, coordinate, and drive strategic relationships to winning outcomes.
- Help manage all aspects of the TO
- Develop Strategies in support of delivering services
- Oversee system release and migration strategy development
- Drive training strategy development
- Control and develop a budget management methodology
- Develop a Program Management strategy that controls scope, offering integrated master scheduling, resource management, quality management, risk management, communication management, and change management
- Lead Business Process gap analyses and resulting support service planning and generation
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Active Secret Clearance required; TS preferred
- Experience leading programs involving technology migration, IT operations, Software Development, Program Management Office
- Demonstrable expertise in more than one of the following: Software Engineering, Development, and Operations, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Case Management Operations, and Database Management Operations + Experience leading Agile projects using Lean approaches. Knowledge of TRIRIGA is a plus.
- Active SAFe Agilist certification preferred
- Experience working with Department of State Customers
- PMP certification preferred