Associate Director of Casino CRM
The role: Associate Director of Casino CRM
We are looking for an Associate Director of Casino CRM to join our fast-growing PokerStars Casino team based in our Malta office.
Why we need you: -
This is a brand new and exciting role within the Group to become an integral part of the Casino Management Team. This role will provide you with the chance to make a real impact on the largest Casino brand in the world and help to grow this vertical for the Group.
As the Director of CRM casino, you will report to the MD of Casino and be responsible for leading and managing Casino’s cross-sales, retention, monetization and reactivation work.
In this role, intense and continuous interaction with central functions is essential, this includes Central CRM, VIPs, Studio/Production, Business Intelligence and Finance Planning & Analysis.
Within the role, you will build and maintain strong relationships with corresponding functions in other verticals and will initially be responsible for the following key direct reports: Department Head of Product CRM, Department Head of Casino operations, Senior Manager for Casino Life Cycle CRM and Senior Project Manager.
- You will contribute to Casino’s overall strategy and objectives, as set by Group management, in order to optimize the succession of the PokerStars Casino brand and help ensure delivery of the business vision
- Build and execute an effective strategy for Casino CRM
- Develop a strong organizational structure with experts in key roles and succession plan
- Ensure working accordingly to the highest compliance, regulation and responsible gaming standards
- Deliver an effective and efficient high-quality promotions calendar
- Build a marketing budget plan and work closely with finance stakeholders to monitor budget usage
- Work with Casino product managers and games studios to build state of the art innovative concepts and products
- Day to day management of relationships with internal teams as well as external agencies and suppliers and ongoing analysis of marketing activities to adjust to deliver maximum results
- Responsible for the cross selling, retention and reactivation through CRM
- Interact with and contribute to the development of the VIP promotional tools
Who are we looking for:-
- At least 10 years’ experience in real money online gaming – a must
- Experience in working for a big global multinational and multi-location company
- Exceptional attention to details and quality
- Demonstrable experience in a leadership role in marketing either in online gaming or e-commerce
- Creative mindset, supported by strong analytical understanding
- Strong understanding of matrix or other flexible working environments
- Able to set clear expectations and demand high performance for self and others
- Able to inspire and motivate teams and individuals, and able to identify attract, develop and retain top talent
- Demonstrate and value accountability, cooperation, integrity and open communication
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to provide such details at this stage, we can confirm that we do offer an excellent salary and benefits package. Our benefits include a discretionary annual performance bonus, premium health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (providing you all live at the same address), and a generous company contribution into a private pension scheme every month.
We have an Employee Assistance Programme where you receive complimentary and confidential support from professionals who offer independent advice 24/7. To support you in developing your skills and career, we will provide ongoing training.
We contribute €5.25 daily towards your breakfast and lunch. In addition, there is free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks. As an advocate of work life balance, we offer PIA; an annual personal interest allowance where we encourage personal learning outside of working hours; e.g. driving lessons, cookery classes and circus training (to name a few that our people have used this towards).
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Malta service office in the Casino department.