Sportsbook Content Specialist
FOX Bet - Two powerhouse companies. One amazing brand
The Stars Group (NASDAQ: TSG) are recruiting a Sportsbook Content Specialist to join its busy and diverse team. Stars Group is one of the largest publicly listed Gaming & Betting brands in the world, and recently announced a long-term partnership with Fox Sports (NASDAQ: FOX) to create FOX Bet, with the intention of building the leading brand in US Sports Betting.
FOX Bet is looking for an American sports enthusiast to join our FOX Bet team in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. The position holder will assist with planning and populating the American sports betting sites with relevant and popular sporting events from around the globe.
Key primary responsibilities (Publishing):
- Proposing daily content plans around US sports of interest
- Publish live events and configure sporting content on the FOX Bet website
- Scheduling of upcoming global sporting events
- Manage website offering via our in-house Content Management System (CMS)
- Monitoring and re-acting to website performance in real-time
- Monitoring adherence to communication and execution plans
- Raising and reporting emergency and time-critical issues
- Execute regular quality assurance checks
- Key liaison with Marketing teams to support FOX Bet website promotions
- Key liaison point Operations & Close working relationships with other Sports Operational Teams (CRM, Trading and Product)
Secondary responsibilities (Operational):
- First line of support when it comes to requests from the all Sports teams.
- On-Duty responsibility for product and issue escalation from the Trading and Support/Operations teams.
Who are we looking for:
- Confidence to speak to a wider audience and propose website content plans
- Excellent American centric sports knowledge
- Passion for US Sports, with additional worldwide sports interest
- Demonstrate outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to function as a self-starter with emphasis on efficiency
- Quality focus and attention to detail
- Intermediate or better in Microsoft applications (i.e. Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Flexibility to work weekends and evenings (US Sporting events coverage)
- Operations experience or proven efficiency and effectiveness in an operational role
- Fluent English written and speaking
- Sports betting knowledge
- Trading knowledge
- Product Management experience
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so while we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and also like to throw in a discretionary annual performance bonus.
We offer 100% paid health, dental and vision insurance for you and a substantial employer contribution towards your qualified dependent coverage. In addition, you also receive other benefits at no cost such as life insurance, short term disability and long term disability. We offer a generous 401(k) plan with a 100% employer match and no vesting or waiting period. In addition, you are entitled to a personal interest allowance which encourages our employees to enhance their skills or pursue a hobby. A baby bounty is offered to our employees as well, granting $1,500 upon the birth of a child. We also offer 9 paid holidays and full time employees start out with some generous vacation time right from Day 1.
Our in-house training and development team delivers fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career. In the office there is always free fresh fruit, endless snacks and drinks and of course an unlimited amount of coffee! We also provide catered lunch to our employees on special occasions or just because!
In terms of relaxation we have offered yoga and chair massages in the past and will continue to do so under our yearly wellness initiatives. We look for fun ways to celebrate and come together socially including our favorite event each year-our annual Christmas party!
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we'll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well, we will invite you into the office for a face-to-face interview.
About FOX Bet
FOX Bet is the long-term partnership between FOX Sports, capable of reaching more than 100 million US viewers in a single weekend, and The Stars Group, one of the largest global gaming and interactive entertainment businesses in the world.
As well as owning the world’s largest poker platform, PokerStars, The Stars Group also includes the UK’s #1 online sports betting product - Sky Bet. Combining this expertise with the iconic FOX Sports brand, which has an unbeatable reach in sports media, will deliver a unique experience for our customers from a brand they trust. The regulation of sports betting across the US is accelerating with estimates that the market will be worth more than $10bn in five years’ time.
With a customer first focus, operational excellence and the massive FOX brand, FOX Bet will be at the forefront of this industry growth.
The Stars Group owns or licenses gaming and related consumer businesses and brands, including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, FOX Bet, BetEasy, Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo, Sky Poker, and Oddschecker, as well as live poker tour and events brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world's largest and most licensed publicly listed online gaming companies.
It is the policy of The Stars Group to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, The Stars Group will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance with completing the online application process, please contact: email@example.com.