Digital Content Design Director
FOX Bet - Two powerhouse companies. One amazing brand.
The Stars Group (NASDAQ: TSG) are recruiting a Senior Manager, Digital Content & Design to join its brand-new US Marketing team. Stars Group is one of the largest publicly listed Gaming & Betting brands in the world, and recently announced a long-term partnership with Fox Sports (NASDAQ: FOX) to create FOX Bet, with the intention of building the leading brand in US Sports Betting.
Why we need you:
The Stars Group and Fox Sports partnership is a compelling one. As well as being the world's biggest poker company and owner of PokerStars, The Stars Group also includes the UK's #1 sports betting brand, Sky Bet. Combining this expertise with Fox Sports iconic brand and unbeatable sports media reach and access, will deliver a unique experience to our customers from a brand they trust.
FOX Bet's launch timing couldn't be better - the regulation of sports betting across the US is now in full flight and forecasted to fuel meteoric growth over the next decade.
Within any sports betting business, the marketing team is the heartbeat. You'll be part of a team delivering a relentless pace and volume of campaigns to keep up with live sport. Our team will be delivering marketing plans across the full range of marketing channels and a strong messaging platform communicating to a highly engaged audience around their #1 passion - live sport!
Based in our LA office, You will be the leader working across multiple teams, you’ll live at the intersection of creative, social, content, media and analytics. This role will be expected to work in both an oversight and hands on capacity through ideation, design and production of multiple concepts with a diverse team of creatives to drive engaging, innovative content solutions for the FOX Bet Brand.
Your day to day tasks will focus on:
- Concept and develop messaging, narratives and campaigns around our brand, Creating engaging, content/campaigns that resonates with target audiences.
- Providing cultural insights and tactics to plan forthcoming campaigns.
- Collaborating closely with our diverse with cross-functional teams to deliver new ideas and to drive continuous improvement in creative brand and player engagement.
- Develop strong social creative concepts and present them in compelling ways taking input from Marketing teams to define FOX Bet's brand and meet business objectives.
- Oversee written editorial content, ensuring brand messaging is engaging, entertaining and aligned with our values
- Responsible for concept, shooting (video & stills) and executing social content
- Managing, leading, and encouraging ideas, creative talent and leveraging this talent for priority opportunities.
Who are we looking for:
- 7+ years experience as a designer in a creative advertising agency or internal/in-house creative team
- A digital-first mindset and in-depth understanding of the modern media landscape
- The ability to create outstanding work in a fast-paced and continuously evolving environment
- Highly versatile skills including typography, layout, designing for mobile experiences, basic video editing and photo retouching (basic animation is a plus)
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects at the same time
- An ability to work within established brand identity systems and style guides
- Passion and knowledge of current social media trends
- Digital portfolio with social media campaign examples
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, start-up environment
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so while we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and also like to throw in a discretionary annual performance bonus.
We offer 100% paid health, dental and vision insurance for you and a substantial employer contribution towards your qualified dependent coverage. In addition, you also receive other benefits at no cost such as life insurance, short term disability and long term disability. We offer a generous 401(k) plan with a 100% employer match and no vesting or waiting period. In addition, you are entitled to a personal interest allowance which encourages our employees to enhance their skills or pursue a hobby. A baby bounty is offered to our employees as well, granting $1,500 upon the birth of a child. We also offer 9 paid holidays and full time employees start out with some generous vacation time right from Day 1.
Our in-house training and development team delivers fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career. In the office there is always free fresh fruit, endless snacks and drinks and of course an unlimited amount of coffee! We also provide catered lunch to our employees on special occasions or just because!
In terms of relaxation we have offered yoga and chair massages in the past and will continue to do so under our yearly wellness initiatives. We look for fun ways to celebrate and come together socially including our favorite event each year-our annual Christmas party!
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we'll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well, we will invite you into the office for a face-to-face interview.
The Stars Group owns or licenses gaming and related consumer businesses and brands, including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, FOX Bet, BetEasy, Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo, Sky Poker, and Oddschecker, as well as live poker tour and events brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world's largest and most licensed publicly listed online gaming companies.
It is the policy of The Stars Group to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, The Stars Group will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance with completing the online application process, please contact: email@example.com.