Senior Regulatory Advisor
The role: Senior Regulatory Advisor
We are looking for a Senior Regulatory Advisor to join our team in the Malta service office.
Are you our next star player?
You will be a key contact for the business, leveraging on your product expertise and regulatory experience to advise the business on European regulatory gaming matters. You will be responsible for key regulatory projects, licenses and markets. You will assist the business in obtaining regulatory improvements relating to product scope and generally improving existing licensed markets in line with Group strategy.
Assisting and advising the Compliance team on regulatory matters, you will be involved in licensing projects for the obtainment of new licenses in Europe. You will become a point of contact for local legal counsel and PA agencies, to ensure that we are informed of political and regulatory developments in the market, proactively monitoring developments informing relevant stakeholders. You will develop and/or leverage your existing relationships with regulators, and you will represent the Group in meetings.
Why we need you
Taking responsibility for influencing our in-house expertise on our products, licenses and developing markets in Europe and pro-actively engaging with the business to identify compliant solutions which also meet business needs. In this role you will work on developing regulator relationships and support team members and be a go-to person on regulatory matters for key licensees and projects. As a key contact you will collaborate closely with the Product teams, Technical Compliance team as well as CPO.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Experience of dealing with regulatory matters in a large complex organization and / or multiple licenses in European jurisdictions
- E-gaming experience
- Detailed knowledge of the business, products, legal and compliance issues in E-gaming
- Proven track record to manage stakeholders and meet very tight deadlines
- The Ability to identify key issues, prioritise and promptly take action to resolve & escalate
- Experience of working with regulators, external auditors and inspectors
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Experience of handling board and top-level management
- Capable of making quick and effective decisions
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- 1000 EUR as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- Cash allowance for lunch
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. If that goes well, we’ll meet you for a follow-up interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.