Sportsbook Localisation Specialist - German/French/Italian/Spanish
PokerStars Sports is seeking an enthusiastic sports person to join our Sports team. The position holder will assist with planning and populating the sports sites with relevant and popular sporting events from around the globe.
Why we need you: -
- Scheduling of upcoming global sporting events
- Publish live sporting events and configure content to Sports website
- Manage Sports content management system (CMS)
- Monitoring of local Sports site performance in real-time
- Monitoring adherence to communication and execution plans
- Key liaison with Customer Relationship Management for promotions and execution
- Key liaison point to Trading Operations & Close working relationships with other Sports Operational Teams (Customer Support, Marketing and Product)
- Raising and reporting emergency and time-critical sports issues
- Assisting the Operations Team with regulated procedures, translations and other on-going operational duties
- Execute regular quality assurance checks.
Who are we looking for: -
- Strong German/French/Italian/Spanish centric sports knowledge
- Strong German/French/Italian/Spanish reading and spoken speaker
- Fluent English written and speaking
- Passion for Sports, especially Soccer, Basketball and Tennis
- Demonstrate outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to function as a self-starter with emphasis on getting things done with focus on efficiency
- Quality focus and attention to detail
- Intermediate or better in Microsoft applications (i.e. Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Flexibility to work weekends
- Operations experience or proven efficiency and effectiveness in an operational (day-to-day) role
- Secondary language skills
- Sports betting knowledge
- Trading knowledge
- Web development experience
- Product Management experience
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to provide such details at this stage, we can confirm that we do offer an excellent salary and benefits package. Our benefits include a discretionary annual performance bonus, premium health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (providing you all live at the same address), and a generous company contribution into a private pension scheme every month.
We have an Employee Assistance Programme where you receive complimentary and confidential support from professionals who offer independent advice 24/7. To support you in developing your skills and career, we will provide ongoing training.
We contribute €5.25 daily towards your breakfast and lunch. In addition, there is free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks. As an advocate of work life balance, we offer PIA; an annual personal interest allowance where we encourage personal learning outside of working hours; e.g. driving lessons, cookery classes and circus training (to name a few that our people have used this towards).
What happens next?
We will seek to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview
The Stars Group owns or licenses gaming and related consumer businesses and brands, including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, FOX Bet, BetEasy, Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo, Sky Poker, and Oddschecker, as well as live poker tour and events brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest and most licensed publicly listed online gaming companies This role is in the Group’s Malta service office in the Sportsbook Operations team.