Sportsbook Content Specialist - German
We are looking for an enthusiastic sports person to join our BetStars team. The position holder will assist with planning and populating the sports sites with relevant and popular sporting events from around the globe.
Why we need you:
This role focuses on the scheduling of upcoming global sporting events across our BetStars platform. You’ll be acting as a key liaison with the customer relationship management for promotions and execution across our BetStars site along with developing relationships with the sports operations, trading and product teams across our offices.
You’ll be publishing live sporting events and configuring content to the website along with managing the sports content management system (CMS) on a day to day basis as well as monitoring the site performance in real time to adhere to communication and execution plans.
On top of this, you’ll be assisting the Operations team with regulated procedures and on-going operational duties as well as executing regular quality assurance checks across our site.
Who are we looking for:
You’ll need to have a strong sports knowledge and be a native German speaker for this role and a passion for various sports such as football, tennis, basketball or baseball. Quality focus and attention to detail is essential for this role as you’ll be working alongside the BetStars team to publish promotions on our site.
Experience within an operations environment or proven efficiency within an operational (day-to-day) role is a key element for this role as well as experience working with Office applications (Words, Excel) and the ability to function as a self-starter with emphasis on getting thing done with focus on efficiency.
Flexibility to work shifts and weekends is essential.
- Scheduling of upcoming global sporting events
- Publish live sporting events and configure content to Sports website
- Manage Sports content management system (CMS)
- Monitoring of local Sports site performance in real-time
- Monitoring adherence to communication and execution plans
- Key liaison with Customer Relationship Management for promotions and execution
- Key liaison point to Sports Operations & Close working relationships with other Sports Operational Teams (Trading and Product)
- Raising and reporting emergency and time-critical sports issues
- Assisting the Operations Team with regulated procedures and on-going operational duties
- Execute regular quality assurance checks
Skills and Capabilities
- Strong German centric sports knowledge
- Native German reading and spoken speaker
- Fluent English written and speaking
- Passion for Sports, especially Soccer, Basketball and Tennis
- Demonstrate outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to function as a self-starter with emphasis on getting things done with focus on efficiency
- Quality focus and attention to detail
- Intermediate or better in Microsoft applications (i.e. Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Flexibility to work weekends
- Operations experience or proven efficiency and effectiveness in an operational (day-to-day) role
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
Product management experience within a work environment, trading or sports betting experience is an added benefit when applying for the role however this is not essential.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we'll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well, we will invite you into the office for a face-to-face interview.
The Stars Group owns or licenses gaming and related consumer businesses and brands, including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, FOX Bet, BetEasy, Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo, Sky Poker, and Oddschecker, as well as live poker tour and events brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world's largest and most licensed publicly listed online gaming companies.
It is the policy of The Stars Group to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, The Stars Group will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance with completing the online application process, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.