Director, Digital Customer Experience Design
The role: Director, Digital Customer Experience Design
We are looking for a Director, Digital Customer Experience Design to join our busy and dynamic team based in our Leeds service Office.
Why we need you: -
We are looking for someone to expand an integral part of our business, which touches our players at every step of their experience with us. You’ll be building the UX expertise within the Group Product Department, delivering best in class UX solutions for the services and functionality used by our customers across all our products – including apps, desktop client and responsive web. You’ll build and manage a team of 16+ UX Researchers, UX Architects and UI Designers and will work closely with their Product and Business peers to embed UCD into the lifecycle of product design and development. You can also expect to work with other parts of the business to build out customer insights to help make customer informed design decisions addressing both customer friction, needs and business requirements.
The CXD Team is also responsible for delivering, championing and maintaining global UI Styleguides and component libraries in order to introduce consistency and seamlessness across our various apps and touchpoints.
You’ll work in close collaboration with UX teams working on our core products (Poker, Casino & Sportsbook). In this role, you will:
- Collaborate closely with verticals (Poker, Casino, Sportsbook), Marketing, and Operations to deliver and maintain unified and aligned design guidelines to allow for implementing the “Stars” experience on all touch points, with particular focus on native app design
- Work closely with vertical design teams in the company to evolve the guidelines and serve as a central point of contact for design queries
- Create, implement, and maintain design testing guidelines to assure the UX across all platforms, verticals, products is optimal and constantly evolving with state of the art solutions
- Review current and where necessary create the design approach for all projects and platforms, with particular focus on native mobile, to allow the group to achieve best-in-class products
- Manage directly the CXD Team, consisting of UX Research, UX Architecture and UI Design
- Work closely with Poker, Casino and Sports design teams to align on best design practices and achieve consistency of deliverables following the established guidelines;
- Grow and develop the team as well as the design processes and tools to achieve maximum efficiency and sustain world-class quality of deliverables
- Provide strategic design insight and bring this to life
- Develop a User-Centred Design Practice
- Provide leadership and digital insight, designing and delivering a user experience for multi-channel user journeys
- Deliver high quality experiences, informed by customer insights, data analysis and digital insight.
- Provide leadership in current best practice
- Work closely with our CX Operations team to help understand the root cause of customer frustration
Who are we looking for:
You’ll be someone who is currently working in a senior UX capacity. You embody innovation within this space. You’ll be someone who can educate and inspire others with a passion for CX and with very strong mobile experience. You’ll have a great track record in managing a UX Team, with solid experience of UCD processes and methodology. You’ll be able to showcase a deep understanding of technical elements of developing UI for Apps and websites and you’ll have an ability to build strategic relationships with senior stakeholders across the business and partner with design people across the Group.
You’ll be someone who is willing to challenge current thinking with creative solutions and you’ll also have extensive cross platform UI & UX knowledge.
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and a discretionary annual performance bonus. We can also provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). You can make the most of our personal interest allowance in order to learn something new or pursue a hobby. If you have a baby whilst you work for us, we will give you 1000 GBP as congratulations.
In addition to that, we provide the opportunity for a discounted gym membership.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Leeds service office in the CX department