Casino Games Product Specialist
We are looking for a Casino Games Product Specialist to join our busy and dynamic team based in our Dublin service office.
Why we need you:
This is an exciting role within our group. You will be joining as part of a Casino team which already has become the biggest casino in the industry, we move fast! There are exciting times ahead of us and our main goal is not only to be the biggest but also best Casino in the industry. We are looking for people that will share this excitement with us.
Within this role, you will be passionate about building the Casino in-house for our own best-in-class games- from market research, requirements, development, launch and post launch analysis and activity. To make sure that what we develop in house is the best and to maintain its status (maintenance, new features, improvements, technology changes).
You’ll have responsibility for managing development and relationships for overall casino game portfolio both in house and through 3rd party vendors according the game roadmaps, with long-term profitable growth.
You’ll also be tasked with providing an understanding of the casino player’s needs and preferences, and of the Casino market.
Some of your duties will include the below:
- Working within the context of the Group’s agreed strategy and plan for the Casino, this role will focus on the following areas:
- Providing Product Management of Slot game development, from concept to launch
- Market research- identifies the market leaders and the top features/ trends of the top performing games from our and similar industries (social/skill/multi-level progressive/ lottery type etc)
- Feed into group content roadmap ppt for slot and or other game categories
- Pick new games/ features that will generate significant change in rev (per market/ innovation/ a must have)
- Write the HDR and higher-level game details requirements- game the flow, game business rules, the client, the player journey, creative direction, the features…
- Work with any assigned BSA for game related approvals, review more detailed functional requirements
- Work with in-house or 3rd party studios on the game: mechanical features designs, graphics, math, sounds, and drive moving forward all key game areas from concept to launch.
- Build a truly excitement player experience, a Pokerstars identity
- Know the team and product strategy and critical metrics so every game concept, or new project will align and contribute to the performance
- Optimize the in-house game performance- appearance, location in lobby, work with marketing team to push the traffic toward them etc.
- Make sure our games are the best- owning the industry in quality and innovations
- Focusing on delivering all capabilities seamlessly across all platforms, and in some cases across group products.
- Working closely with stakeholders across the business if needed to gather, and document requirements to ensure that the features and games we build deliver the maximum value
- Working closely with our internal development teams or partners, to monitor development progress, and perform UAT tests to ensure that deliverables meet business expectations
- Developing the supporting materials and documentation necessary to ensure that stakeholder teams are able to leverage and/or support new features as quickly as possible (Marketing, supporting, security, poker PRM etc.)
- Manage each game as a project- strict timelines for each project milestone (concept signoff, graphic signoff etc.) For internal games work with the project manager as needed.
You’ll be an expert Product Manager (3-5 years or more) within the game/online industry. You’ll most likely have 3+ years’ experience in a BA function, of have held a role which BA duties form a significant proportion.
You should have strong documentation skills, with experience in business requirements; product documentation and/or training materials.
You’ll have a passion for games, and you find that creativity runs through your veins. You’ll be able to come up with new ideas and help lead game innovations.
You’ll have experience working with technology teams that are both locally based and remote. You should be able to build and maintain positive working relationships with a diverse group of internal and external personnel.
Ideally, you’ll have experience in wire-framing and UI/UX is a big advantage.
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and a discretionary annual performance bonus. In addition, we can provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). In addition, you can join our company pension scheme. You can make the most of our personal interest allowance in order to learn something new or pursue a hobby. If you have a baby whilst you work for us, we will give you 1000 EUR as congratulations.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support to develop your skills and support you in progressing your career.
We have a canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch and we contribute €3 daily towards this. In addition, there is free fresh fruit, snacks, drinks and an onsite gym (if you’re into that kind of thing).
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Dublin service office in the Casino department.