We are looking for a Jira Administrator to join our multifaceted and innovative team at the Stars Group in Sofia, Bulgaria!
Why we need you:
You will coordinate multiple Atlassian products we use, as it's an important tool, which supports mission critical and diverse SDLC processes of a multi-cultured company with thousands of geographically distributed users in multiple environments.
Based in our Sofia Tech Hub, you can also expect to be working with a lot of like-minded individuals and should find lots of opportunities to learn and grow your career further. In addition, this is a global role as you’ll be keeping in close connection to your expert colleagues in Toronto’s Tech Hub.
Some of your key responsibilities will include providing support to users; Jira projects, workflows, and configuration; Confluence spaces. Further, you'll observe usage patterns and provide recommendations for overall performance improvements.
You will monitor high availability for Atlassian products, engage in issue investigation, suggest and detail standard methodologies to educate users on effective use. You will need to utilize your phenomenal communication skills, empathy and passion for support in order to succeed.
You will lead all aspects of the incoming request queue and handle workload distribution for the team.
Who are we looking for:
In this role, we’re looking for you to have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years of Atlassian product administration in enterprise setting (5000+ users)
- Experience with scripted Atlassian product customization (ScriptRunner based)
- Experience designing and maintaining complex workflows (scripted conditions, validators and post-functions)
- Experience with Atlassian product maintenance (upgrades, compatibility and impact assessments)
- Good knowledge of JQL, SQL, license and data structure models
- A working knowledge of version control systems (Git)
- Ability to self-prioritize assignments and work independently in fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Customer oriented behavior
As the ideal candidate, you will:
- bring past experience with web application and/or systems development (Java, Groovy, web-based technologies)
- Have strong knowledge of products from Atlassian and add-on development tools, SDK, APIs
- Have a good level of exposure to 3rd party integration with Atlassian products (ie. compatibility & impact assessments)
- Be a Power Linux user or have exposure to Linux system administration
What's in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and also like to throw in a discretionary annual performance bonus. In addition, we provide advice and financial relocation assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). In addition, you are entitled to a personal allowance interest which encourages our employees to upskill themselves or pursuit a hobby. A baby bounty is offered to our employees as well, granting 1000 BGN upon the birth of a child.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career. In the office there is always free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks. In addition, we contribute a certain amount to the transportation and lunch expenses of our employees.
Our employees can always enroll to our sports program, and in terms of relaxation we have a playroom, including a PlayStation and a pool table. Our social team organize great events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Bulgaria service office in the StarsWeb Framework Development team.